How are you?

Assalamualaikum,

A year has passed. I have been ignoring my blog for almost 6 months. 😱😱😱😱such a long time kan.

How have you been? I hope you guys have been doing well. As for me, Alhamdullilah, I am progressing and healing I guess? Is that the correct words to express it. who knows.Eventhough I admit, sometime, I mean many few times, I do crumbled inside. 2014 has been so tough for me. So tough that I could not even imagine of going thru life at that moment. I still remember, driving alone in my car, having thought to run down the highway kerb. The sound in my head just could not went away. Feeling lost and suffocated. Astaghfirullah.

The feeling lingers for a long time. They said time will heal. But it tooks so much time. I dont even know whether it will heal.

But life still continue as the usual. Explore new places, meeting new friends and peoples, create new memories. I garthered all of my courage to proceed. Once I thought I was Ok, 2016, I am being thrown on the ground again. Same sound lingers in my head. Head pain, body pain, imsomnia strikes me so bad. That moment, I realized, why am I depending so much on human? I realized that peoples that I encountered here in dunya is just temporarily send to me by Allah. Some come as blessings and some come as lessons. Thats how I spent my 2017. Reflecting and reminiscing my life. Be grateful with what I have.

So today, I am feeling better. Im trying to be better. When the sound come to my mind, I keep reminding myself "Innallahamaana". I wont say I feel compleasent or content with I had in life right now. But, at least I know. I will never be abondon. Not by HIM. Alhamdulillah.

I hope 2018 will brings more love and success to me😊. I will pray hard for u guys too.

Firefly out.

0 Comments