Should i?


0015 hrs right now....tick...tick..tick...Blank...
Why am i still awake??excited?nervous?worried?confuse?
huh...
lets see, hmmm...tick...tick..tick...Blank
come on...
where should i start??hmm..
Ha!...Hypocrite...I hate them...
what da hell are on their mind?
hmm...stop hurting other people ok!!
u're not good enough!!
stop pretending...

lets see....tick...tick..tick..
it seems like....duh!!
why should i care?
im not the one to be blame..
ya!!of course you can let out ur anger on me..
but why should i care?

it seems like everything is not on track right now,
where should i start?
I hate this kind of feelings where everybody treat me lke an idiot,
come on guys,i am not human?
i have feelings ok!
whould u mind to show me some respect?
ya! sure u're on top right now,
so what??u think u can do whatever u want n say whatever u want to say??
its really pissed me off and to be honest im hurt!!
and deep inside my heart said "should i forgive them?" maybe i shouldn't
am i too sensitive or emo?
shouldn't i have this feeling right now?
o...cut it off!!Why should i care..

0035..tick..tick..tick..
Time is ticking away i guess..
like fireflies that fly in da mid of da nite..sparkling their lights..
silent...such a beautiful view..
nobody can tell them what to do..
flying freely..

Everyday seems the same for me..
i tried so hard, fight so hard to find my own way..
Im hurt,break and try to pray..
Im just wonder why..
does onyone ever hear me when im cry..
does anyone even notice that im hurt..
Na..they dont even care..
why should they care?
they always think their ownself..
So why should i care?

Im really sorry to say this..
But i guess, Ishouldn't care about you...
You can do whatever u want..
im not gonna care anymore,
not now, not today and not forever..


Peace-v-
and for today...
Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo Lyrics i never promised you a ray of light i never promised there'd be sunshine everyday i'll give you everything i have the good, the bad why do you put me on a pedestal? im so up high that i cant see the ground below so help me down, you've got it wrong i dont belong there one thing is clear i wear a halo, i wear a halo when you look at me but standing from here you wouldnt say so, you wouldnt say so if you were me and i, i just wanna love you whoa whoa i, i just wanna love you i always said that i would make mistakes im only human and thats my saving grace i'll fall as hard as i try so dont be blinded see me as i really am i have flaws and sometimes I can't even sin so pull me from that pedestal i dont belong there one thing is clear i wear a halo, i wear a halo when you look at me but standing from here, you wouldnt say so, you wouldnt say so if you were me and i, i just wanna love you whoa whoa i, i just wanna love you like you think that you know me but in your eyes i am something above you only in your mind only in your mind i wear, i wear, i wear a halo one thing is clear i wear a halo i wear a halo when you look at me but standing from here, you wouldnt say so you wouldnt say so if you were me and i, i just wanna love you whoa whoa i , i just wanna love you hey ha ha halo (x9)







0 Comments