Halo




Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo Lyrics 

i never promised you a ray of light
 i never promised there'd be sunshine everyday
 i'll give you everything i have the good, the bad
 why do you put me on a pedestal? 
im so up high that i cant see the ground below 
so help me down, you've got it wrong 
i dont belong there 
one thing is clear
 i wear a halo, i wear a halo
 when you look at me 
but standing from here 
you wouldnt say so, 
you wouldnt say so
 if you were me and i, 
i just wanna love you whoa whoa i, 
i just wanna love you
 i always said that i would make mistakes
 im only human and thats my saving grace
 i'll fall as hard as i try 
so dont be blinded 
see me as i really am 
i have flaws and sometimes I can't even sin
 so pull me from that pedestal
 i dont belong there
 one thing is clear
 i wear a halo, i wear a halo 
when you look at me 
but standing from here, 
you wouldnt say so, you wouldnt say so 
if you were me and i, 
i just wanna love you whoa whoa i, 
i just wanna love you
 like you think that you know me but in your eyes
 i am something above you 
only in your mind only in your mind 

i wear, i wear,i wear a halo 
one thing is clear i wear a halo i wear a halo 
when you look at me 
but standing from here, 
you wouldnt say so you wouldnt say so 
if you were me and i, i just wanna love you whoa whoa i , 
i just wanna love you hey ha ha halo (x9)

0 Comments